As Covid19 has evolved worldwide, we have strengthened our cleaning protocols to further protect our clientele and staff, and further ensure your comfort.
- All of our electrologists wear masks, and we ask that our clients also wear masks for the duration of their visit, except while having facial work done
- We have installed a custom Plexiglas shield to surround each of our microscopes and the shield is cleaned after each appointment
- We sterilize our masks and shield ties between each appointment
- Electrologists wear fresh sterile gloves for each appointment
- We only use sterile disposable electrolysis needles for each client
- Fresh towels and/or disposable paper sheeting are used for each client
- Each client pillow has a waterproof case, covered with a sheet and/or towel, and is cleaned between clients
- The client bed is cleaned after the end of each appointment
- Our treatment room is sanitized after each appointment, including equipment, supplies, trolley, sink, and desk
- Each treatment room has an air purifier
- Our entire office is cleaned thoroughly on a regular basis.
To even further maintain social distancing, we have staggered appointment times, allowing us extra time to sanitize surface areas between clients. This also means that our waiting room would usually only have one person at a time. We have protective covers on the seating in our waiting room, and sanitize it regularly. Seating is well spaced.
We hope that you feel confident and reassured by the enhanced measures we are taking to ensure a clean and safe clinic environment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
We would like to remind you that you should call and
re-schedule your appointment if you
- are experiencing or been in close contact with someone who is experiencing any of the signs of the coronavirus or
- have recently travelled to an affected region or
- been in close contact with someone who has recently travelled to an affected region
Return to top of page
Home - Best Body Hair Removal
Want more personal advice on the best body hair removal for you?
Visit my hairEnder electrolysis Toronto clinic for permanent hair removal